MessSeptember 26, 2021 2021-09-26 11:58
Each hostel premise includes a separate dining facility known as hostel mess which is a separate dining hall attached to a well-furnished kitchen catering. Mess serves food 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). The food menu is versatile that comprises food for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. The mess provides food maintaining good quality and nutritional standards.
- In the boys’ hostel, there are dining halls for boys and in the girls’ hostel, there is a separate dining hall for girls only.
- The environment of the hostel is very aesthetic means clean and hygienic.
- Hostels serve the good as buffets so that students can have food according to their choice and needs
- The menu is planned to assess the nutritional necessities of the students.
- The mess delivers morning tea with regular breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts after food, etc.
General Rules of Mess:
- All students are instructed to take their meals in the dining hall within a time range declared by the administration. Up to 2nd year, the mess is compulsory for all students.
- Meals will not be served outside the dining hall except in case of illness. Similarly, no utensils are allowed to be taken from the mess.
- Delayed breakfast and dinner are not permitted. Lunch can be taken delay only for those students who are late due to their classes.
- Personal cooking in a hostel room is strictly prohibited.
- No student is allowed to enter the kitchen.
- To cook snacks/mini-meals, etc. students can access the separate self-cooking zone of the canteen where students who are not taking mess facility use to cook their meal.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the hostel mess and premises.
- Students must maintain the proper healthy environment of the canteen that includes cleanliness and their behavior.